Welcome to Our Blog!

Life seems to be passing by in the blink of an eye and I feel I need to hold onto the memories of our little boy growing up. Our blog will hold on to memories of Blaine's day to day activities so one day all of us will be able to laugh and smile at all of the good times we had watching him grow up.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reading Time= ALL the Time!


Blaine has fallen in love with reading lately! It is his new favorite thing to do! Don't get me wrong I'm really excited and happy that he wants us to read to him but he is a little pushy and demanding about it. Brett and I both have read Brown Bear (his favorite) and a book by The Wiggles called "Yummy Yummy Fruit Salad" about million times(well it feels that way) just in the past week! He has made it clear that no matter what time of day or what you may have going on you must drop it all and read him a book when he wants you too! He doesn't give up either! Brett has attempted to make throwing books, yes I said throwing, into a game but Blaine isn't having it! It just makes him madder. He'll run over pick the book up, take it back to Brett, and DEMAND he reads it!

No comments:

Post a Comment